A Journey with Difficulties

This time I am sharing another incidence happened in my life. This is proved that we have lots of things to learn form life. Because whatever we are doing is real effects our life. This is the one of the biggest tragedy.
Basically, I am not having a job. After my college completion, I was Vella. So I thought to take a risk and live in my past college illegally, for preparing interview and some other exams. I was doing my study. Everything was running smoothly.
One day, when I and Vikas(one of my friend) was entering the hostel after snacks. Guard of the hostel holding a list of his hand stopped us and asked us about our name and room number. I and Vikas told the same number and then tragedy started. When I heard same room no. from Vikas's mouth, I left the place. Vikas introduces me to the guard that He is my friend and lives in another hostel.
But the mistake made by Vikas is he was not living that hostel regularly but I was living. That guard knows me. So guard told that he is not allowed regularly.
After some time of this incident, I thought that go to the guard and clarify that I am living in this hostel. With this decision, I made a mistake.
To clarify one lie I said another lie. After that, I came in the defaulter's list from that person. He told me ok, you will bring your id card Whenever you come down. I didn't go down that day, Even I left my dinner. But the very next day, the same incident happened again.
I know the time was 5 PM. A person knocks my door, I opened and saw a new face stand in front of me. I don't know why he came.The same allocation list he is having in his hand. I talk to him. He asked me that what is your name. I was afraid, but I handled the situation calmly. And tell my friend's name(Name of the owner of that room) to him. After his clarification, he went. But a new tension established in my mind.
After some time Vikas called me for tea. I went out but the good thing is that the guard was not there. So I went easily go out. After tea, we went to Vikas's room. He told me "I am going to Bangalore". After dinner, he offered me to come with him because I afraid. I denied his offer and told him that Rs 1000 will waist if I come with you but he told me that If you live here then always you will be disturbed, so Rs 1000 will be very less to make comfort your mind. I felt that he is saying right. So I accepted and ready to go with him. 
Now I need to bring some required things for staying in Bangalore for 5 days. So I need to go my Hostel. I decided to go hostel and bring things. When I reached the hostel the same guard was standing in front of me and demanding ID card. He warned me that Whenever I come down I should bring my Id card else he will make a complaint. I was extremely afraid. When I reached my room that is on the 2nd floor I felt that I am breathing very fast.  I packed my bag and called Vikas, he told me to keep calm. I tried to make myself calm, but it wasn't possible at that time.
I came down and check that where is the guard, he was standing in front of the door but he was talking to someone on call. So I relaxed and then try to come out, but as he saw me he put to hold the call and tell me that show the Id card. As fast as possible I seated to bicycle and try to run. I came in front of me and was telling me if I didn't show is then he will file a complaint against me. I didn't hear him and run. When I reached a little bit far from the hostel I turned my head back and saw. And I shocked, one bike came out from the Hostel. My heartbeat again started to beat very fast. So I started pedaling fast. And take a shortcut but up to when I didn't reach outside of the main gate, I was afraid too. After one hour of this incident, we took a bus of Bangalore and relaxed.
But now also Whenever I think about this incident I laughed on own self that what was the situation of mine on that day. That day changed my life too much. Up to when I was in the hostel, I was a student but now not...
Now I am a job seeker, and searching a job. How the things reflected in our life is really interesting.That day I was as much afraid that everything which was happening I was feeling that it's going to be against me. But it was not like that. In the Geeta, Lord Krishna told that "Everything which is happening is maybe you felt that it's not right but it's always right for your future, You always do your work, do not wish for the result."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thought about One Important Aspect of Life

Internshala Student Partner – A Chapter of My Life