My Thought about One Important Aspect of Life

Welcome Again,
Hope you are doing well.
I don’t know that how many people actually read my last blog and how many of you hate that? Because I wrote nothing, the reason behind that I want to start but on that time I don’t have any content.
I liked to resume my blog with the write on teacher’s day but didn’t because I am so lazy. Today I am writing my second blog because I hurt a lot after heard my one of the best friend. After food, we were doing some casual talks about all things like life, study and all. Suddenly on a topic, he took aggressive mode. The topic was “Money”. I am truly saying that the motto behind this blog only shares my feelings about this topic. My friend said that “Money is Everything, you can buy happiness with money”. This line teases me. Maybe this is his perception and this is also not necessary that everyone’s thought like me. I cannot impose my thinking on anyone, but this is a big question for our society. Is money is everything? Why most of the youth chasing for money? Can we buy happiness with money?
Maybe your perception also like my friend but mine not. I would like to share a story here. Howard Hughes was one of the richest people at a time. The destiny of thousands of people was in his hand. Maybe many governments also work according to him. But he didn’t have happiness in his life. The end of his life was worst. I took another example of Adolf Hitler. He was also the richest person then why he hanged own self. According to me that is happiness, they were able to buy anything from physical world but they could not buy inner peace or real happiness. That’s why they were successful for their body but alone for their soul.
I have another story to share with you. This story is about a person who was very passionate about his profession. At the starting, he was trying to reach the top in his profession. Why because he was thinking that if he reached the top then everyone will respect him and want to live with him. But when he reached the top, he feels that no one is there for giving him respect. It happened because he didn’t give time to his nearer people at that time when they need.
The role model of today’s generation is the richest person like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Anil Ambani and they want to be rich like them. But very fewer people want to be like them. I don’t know that who said this but this is the strongest quote. “There is no shortcut to success”. As per my perception, you cannot buy happiness with money. You will surely fulfill your requirements but you should not gain inner peace. Our happiness resides near our family, friends and all those who love us. So this is my request and there is a suggestion that you can pursue money, but do not think money is everything and never leave those people who love you. Maybe money is one of the most important aspects of our life but doesn't forget that this is only one aspect. There are lots of more aspects will be there around you. So please shouldn’t ignore them because of money.
Yours :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Internshala Student Partner – A Chapter of My Life

A Journey with Difficulties