Internshala Student Partner – A Chapter of My Life

Welcome Again
Thanks to all who support me for doing this as my passion, now I come with another blog, hope you like it. This is also one of the experiences of my life when I was in college.
My journey with Internshala started in July 2016 when I had just finished my second semester. All of us were looking for internships when a friend of mine came to me and told me about it. He told me that I could apply to various internships through Internshala. I applied for three internships but was not selected anywhere.
However, a bond had been formed between me and Internshala. I don’t know why, but now I was browsing on the website every day. One day, I came to know about the ISP program and filled the form. A few days later, I received an e-mail for a telephonic interview. One good thing was that the questions which were asked in the interview were already mentioned in that e-mail. Thus, I prepared the answers to both the questions. As my English is not that good, I took my friend’s help to make corrections. Finally, I called that number, but I was nervous and cut the call for the first time. Somehow, I gathered the courage and called again. This time, I answered both the questions.
A few days later, on my birthday, I received an e-mail which confirmed my selection in the Internshala Student Partner (ISP) Program 6.0; I can’t express how delighted I was! Internshala had given me the best birthday gift ever! However, I wasn’t sure about how the program will work and the suspense was increasing day by day.
Next, I received an email about the webinars. It was an orientation webinar which also acted as an ice-breaking session, with previous ISPs sharing their experience. General information about the program like rewards, contests etc. was also provided. Soon, I was a member of the Triveni Sangamars (Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Kerala) team. An official WhatsApp group was formed and the chats about the contest ideas started.
One day, I received a call from Kirat, a team member of Internshala. He gave me a very interesting task wherein I would be representing Internshala. I was going to organize a fest in my college. To organize this fest was a challenge, and I accepted it.
In the fest, I put in my best efforts. I convinced students by providing them the information about different kinds of work from home internships, summer internships, part-time internships, and the training programs of VTC. The final day of the fest was really challenging and exciting for me because I had planned to go on the stage to convey my message about internships to the students, professors, and some entrepreneurs who were attending the fest. As it was my first experience of public speaking under such circumstances, I was, honestly, quite afraid. In the end, I did it successfully and it was a great experience.
Being an ISP has been an amazing experience and now I am the face of Internshala, a company, in my college. Each and every contest has provided a unique experience. This Shala has taught me many things like teamwork, marketing strategy, communication skills, confidence, and much more. I know that at the end of this program I will have gained a lot of friends, and the memories will always be cherished. Thank you, Internshala, for believing in me and giving me this opportunity.

Now I am not a part of this but I always thankful to Internshala for taught me many things.
Yours :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thought about One Important Aspect of Life

A Journey with Difficulties